Photobooth Terms And Conditions: Snap That Terms and Conditions
- The Provider – Snap That Photobooth
- The Customer – The person booking Snap That Photobooth for their event.
The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between the provider and the customer for the hire of the photo booth. This written contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
- A 50% deposit secures the event date and the balance is required 30 days before your event.
- If your event is within a 30km radius of Durban City, then there will be no travelling cost. Travel distances exceeding 30km round trip, will be charged at R5 per additional kilometre.
- If the operator has to use the equipment for a time period in excess of the hire period agreed, the additional time will be billed to the customer at the following rates:
- R 650.00 per additional hour of use.
- R 550.00 per hour Idle hours.
In the unlikely event that the Provider is unable to supply a working photo booth for at least 80% (including occasional maintenance time) of the agreed service time, depending on the conditions we will either stay for a longer time period to compensate for the lost time, or the Customer shall be refunded a pro-rated amount based on the service received.
If the printer fails to print out the photos on site, the Provider will print all photos saved from the event and deliver it to the Customer free of delivery charge.
- Any cancellation will forfeit any deposit payment made.
- Your deposit is non refundable, however we will move your hire date if possible.
- Your final payment is non refundable unless Snap That Photobooth do not provide a photo booth hire for you.
Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 90% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the photo booth (eg restocking photo paper and ink).
Loss or Damage to provider’s equipment
- The Customer assumes complete responsibility for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment (other than fair wear and tear) caused by any misuse of the equipment by the Customer, their employees or their guests.
- The Customer shall be responsible for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment caused by Theft, Fire, Flood or Accidental Damage.
Date Changes & Cancellations
- Any request to alter the agreed date of the rental of the Photo Booth must be made in writing and at least thirty (30) days prior to the Customer’s event.
- Any change of date is subject to the availability of the Snap That Photo Booth on the alternative date and receipt of a new booking contract.
- If the Customer cancels an agreed rental of the Photo Booth up to thirty days before the rental date the deposit paid will be forfeited.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability related to the Customer’s Event and use of the Provider’s equipment.
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of any pictures taken at the Customer’s event by the Photo Booth or by its operatives, employees or affiliates.
- All persons using the Photo Booth at the Customer’s Event hereby gives to Snap That the right and permission to copyright and to reproduce or otherwise use any photographic portraits or pictures of any Photo Booth user who may be included in whole or in part, via any or all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or for any other purpose.
- In addition the Customer, hereby releases, discharges and agrees to maintain Snap That free from any liability arising out of the taking of said picture or any subsequent processing or publication thereof including, without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- The Standard Props are a free addition to the photo booth hire and if for any reason the free additions are not working or available, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
Logo / Trademarks:
Snap That Photobooth’s logo will be shown as default at the bottom of the printout strip.
Access, Space & Power for the Photo Booth:
- The Customer will arrange for an appropriate sized space for the Photo Booth at the event venue. Photo Booth Specs are: 1.5m x 3m x 2.2m high.
- We also require a table for the Props to be layout.
- The Photobooth needs to be situated preferably indoors, or in a suitable covered area which is wind and rain proof.
- Should you choose the Guest Book Service, we would also require a small table and a chair, so your guests can sit and write their personal messages.
- The Customer is responsible for providing adequate power within 5m from the Photo Booth to run the laptop, printer, lighting etc. We do not have battery backup for the photo booth so please confirm with your venue that they do.
- We also need good lighting: So if the venue is dark please add in a few lights. We provide 2 LED lights.
Termination of Hire/Abuse/Threatening behaviour:
Snap That Photobooth will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to any of our staff or abuse of the booth or booth equipment. If this occurs Snap That Photobooth retains the right to terminate the hire immediately. This applies equally to you and your guests. Snap That Photobooth may terminate the hire in cases where our staff feel the equipment belonging to Snap That Photobooth or the booth itself is in danger of being damaged or has been damaged due to the actions or unruly behaviour of you or your guests.
Wherever possible and reasonable to do so we will speak with you or the venue first to try to resolve the matter before any termination is enacted. If we do terminate, for any reason, the full cost of hire will remain due and we will not issue any refunds for any period of hire not provided.
Events beyond our Control:
Snap That Photobooth cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event; these may include, but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liability will be limited to the refunding of all of monies paid.